Re: translating gnome to malay

2009/12/25 Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
Hi!

See http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam for details:

* Contact the former coordinator. If he agrees that you could become the
new coordinator, send a mail to the list with his response.

It seems the coordinator's e-mail (on the malay team page) is unavailable anymore and I'm still waiting his reply (facebook) for any e-mail address that can be used to forward to this list.

In the meantime you can still start translating and attach the
translation to bugzilla.gnome.org and ping the list so that someone
commits them.

Was there any documentation explains in detail this method (through gnome bugzilla) because i need to document it in malay language somewhere so it will be easier if anyone suddenly have the interest to help translating and not be discouraged.

Do i just make a bug report on related Gnome component and attach its .po file?
How do i "ping" the list?

Regards,
Johannes