Re: translating gnome to malay
- From: Johannes Schmid <jhs jsschmid de>
- To: Umarzuki Mochlis <umarzuki gmail com>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org
- Subject: Re: translating gnome to malay
- Date: Fri, 25 Dec 2009 11:37:29 +0100
See http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/StartingATeam for details:
* Contact the former coordinator. If he agrees that you could become the
new coordinator, send a mail to the list with his response.
In the meantime you can still start translating and attach the
translation to bugzilla.gnome.org and ping the list so that someone
Am Freitag, den 25.12.2009, 18:08 +0800 schrieb Umarzuki Mochlis:
> I'd like to help translating gnome to malay but it seems that the
> project is inactive or so Mr. Hasbullah Pit (the malay translation
> coordinator) told me.
> What is my next step?
> With LXDE project, I could simply register, get permission from the
> coordinator and start translating from its web interface but I'm not
> sure with Gnome.
> Umarzuki Mochlis
> gnome-i18n mailing list
> gnome-i18n gnome org
] [Thread Prev