Re: [gnome-system-tools] Created branch gnome-2-28

Hmm, thanks Łukasz for noticing that! I don't know how I've ended not
using today's HEAD~1 as the base for the branch...

The funny part is that when merging master again, I managed to mess with
git enough that the commit I wanted to prevent from entering gnome-2-28
(string change) was merged too. So I reverted that manually too.

Hope that will do now, the aim of the branching was of course to help
translation, not the opposite...