leaving the pt_BR l10n team coordination

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 22:42, Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org> wrote:
I am sorry to announce that I need to leave the coordination of the
Brazilian Portuguese GNOME localization team. I've been struggling with
my tendinitis for more than one and a half year, and translating GNOME
is something I enjoy too much to do with the necessary moderation.

I ask the GNOME Translation Project to consider nominating Rodrigo
Flores the team coordinator. He has been doing a good job as translator
and reviewer, and I trust him to be a good team leader. He is already
aware of the responsibilities and already has a Bugzilla account.
Hello GNOME Translation Project

I think I should introduce myself. I'm a 23 years old computer science student in São Paulo, Brazil and translator for Gnome since 2007. I also translate the Pidgin instant messenger client and some minor projects.

I'm now very proud for this nomination, and I will put all my efforts to maintain our good work in Brazilian Portuguese translation team. Thanks Leonardo for your trust, I promise I will work hard to keep the things working.

Thanks in advance

--

Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>

--

"A critical section of code is like a bathroom. Only one person is allowed inside at once.

Iker Gondra, Operating Systems
St. Francis Xavier University, Antigonish, NS"

Rodrigo L. M. Flores
Computer Science Student - IME - USP
Homepage (en): http://www.rodrigoflores.org
Blog (pt-BR): http://blog.rodrigoflores.org