String strike force

I've noticed that one of the main purposes of the en_GB team is to fix
the grammar and spelling of the original strings. However, most of the
work of the team seems to be done after string freeze, when the strings
can't be changed (easily). Of course, I could have started earlier, but
I didn't for some reason.

Anyway, I thought that a sort of "string strike force" may be a good
idea. Essentially it would audit strings while they can still be fixed.

The en_GB team could take this on itself, but it's probably a bit
understaffed.
--
Bruce Cowan <bcowan fastmail co uk>