Re: Define any other fallback language

Op Ma, 2009-08-24 om 14:35 +0200 skryf Nils-Christoph Fiedler:
> An other thing:
> Is it possible to define any other language as fallback for
> untranslated strings, so that the user in the example of "Low German"
> wont get a mix from low german and english strings, but a mix of low
> german and modern german (de) strings in his/her interface?

As Sayamindu mentioned, you want to look into the LANGUAGE environment
variable.  However, I've been wondering:

Are anybody aware of any distribution/software that actually provides a
GUI for configuring this?

Friedel

--
Recently on my blog: