Re: What do the last 2 columns in Damned lies mean

Em Qua, 2009-08-19 às 22:16 +0300, Yavor Doganov escreveu:

> It looks like a user named Bfaf who is unknown to us (us == Bulgarian
> GNOME translation team) took advantage of this feature and uploaded
> updates for cheese, evince, gnome-bluetooth and gnome-control center
> on 13-14 Aug.

You don't have to commit or review his translations if you don't want
to; and the team coordinator can exclude him from the team if he wants
to. I'd suggest talking to Bfaf about appropriately joining  the team
work flow.

--
Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>