Re: What do the last 2 columns in Damned lies mean

Em Qua, 2009-08-19 às 01:12 +0300, Александър Шопов escreveu:
> Hi everyone,
> This page
> http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/bg/gnome-2-28/ui/ has table data
> The names of the columns are
>   Module|
>   Branch |
>  Statistics
>   Status |
>     Date
> WHat do the last 2 columns refer to (status, date)
>
> Additionally - am I the only one with a broken layout (see attached pic)
> rendered with Firefox, picture resized for size for mail.

"Status" is empty by default, but once you reserve a file for
translation, in example, "Status" will tell it, and "Date" will show the
time the status was last changed.

You don't have to fear playing with the interface to see what happens :)

--
Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>