Re: damned-lies: move "fifth-toe" modules in "gnome-extra" module set

On Wed, 22 Apr 2009 12:22:02 +0200, "Luca Ferretti" <elle uca libero it>
said:
> 2009/4/22 Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu>:
> > I agree to remove it too. Also, have anybody seen recently a
> > gnome-office release? My google suggests[1] it is abandoned too.
>
> Not as "official" suite

I translate GNOME for a couple of years now and "GNOME Office" and
"Fifth Toe" are obscure names for me (yes, I remember the
l10n-stats.gnome.org we had before SVN). Since there are no more
releases, it shouldn't hurt to move all those modules to "Extras". Do we
need to talk to the Release Team before doing that?
--
  Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle
  leonardof fastmail fm