Re: New team for Neapolitan (nap)

On 4/17/09, Sabine Cretella <s cretella gmail com> wrote:
> Hi, I would like to start the translation team for Gnome into Neapolitan.
>
> My full name: Sabine Emmy Eller
> E-Mail: s cretella gmail com
> Bugzilla account: s cretella gmail com
>  Language name (en): Neapolitan
> Language name (nap): Napulitano
> ISO 639-3 code: nap
>
> Maililng list where I would like to see discussions:
>  neapolitan eng i-iter mobi
>
> Ok, so I hope this info is fine, please let me know if something is missing
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Sabine Emmy Eller

Ok, team page added now: http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/nap

You now also have your own Bugzilla component:
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n&component=Neapolitan%20[nap]

You can start contributing translations by creating bug reports in
Bugzilla and attaching them to the bug reports, and then ask on this
gnome-i18n gnome org list to have them committed for you.

If you have any further questions, just ask on this list.