Re: String additions to 'anjuta.gnome-2-26'

Hi!

> From my point of view, my timezone, and my
> wake-up-from-bed-and-check-email delay, there was no chance to do
> anything, just stay and say "shit, we've missed this release". Or, to
> be honest, there was just to time to ping the Italian anjuta
> translator and our committer, start to coordinate us and say "no,
> wait, stop: package is yet out".

There was no chance. I was late with the release because I Monday was a
holiday in Germany and I had already asked the release team if it would
be ok to release tuesday morning. When I finally ran make distcheck it
complained about missing files. I fixes that and rolled the release and
committed the changes.

But, nevertheless, it's absolutely no difference for the user because
the strings were untranslated before and in this release. If translators
care they can now be translated in the next release.

Regards,
Johannes