Re: Query regarding command

Le mercredi 15 avril 2009 à 13:33 +0530, Aarti Kamat a écrit :
> Hello,
> We are working on gnome-gnowser and internationalizing it. We have
> created .pot, .po and .mo files for it. But when we try to execute it
> we do not get nay output. We just want to know any command which will
> help us to execute it using a particular locale. We are sending you
> the link which we referred while creating theses files.
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Python_i18n
>
> Please reply as soon as possible.

Generally, if mo files are installed correctly, you should be able to
launch any application in any supported language with the following
command in a terminal:

	LANG=? your_program

with ? being the language code you want to test (e.g. fr for French).

But it would probably better if you could provide the source code of
your program if you need further help.

Cheers,

Claude