Re: Adding WebKitGTK+ to the translation stats pages

2009/4/13 Leonardo Ferreira Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org>:
> The freedesktop module is used for software we don't translate ourselves
> (at least not with GNOME infrastructure). How should translators submit
> translations? Bug reports?

That's true: by now l10n.gnome.org could be good for translators to
*fetch* refreshed webkitgtk PO files (and POT file to start a new
translation), but webkitgtk development is hosted outside
{svn,git}.gnome.org, so committers[1] will be not able to *send*
updated PO files.

Unless you create a "fake" webkitgtk module on {svn,git}.gnome.org,
used only to trac PO files (committers will put updated PO files here,
webkitgtk developers will grab PO file before relases).

[1] as defined on l10n.gnome.org, i.e. translators with write access on git|svn