Passepartout has been moved to git

Hi all,

there have been some issues with the passepartout repository regarding
the git-migration (because it had a CVS history which was not located on
cvs.gnome.org).

So I re-imported the CVS history into git, rebased the gnome-svn commits
on top of the cvs history and executed the fixup script from
gnome-git-migration.

Kristian, can you please make sure that the final git-migration will not
overwrite the passepartout repository?

Dear translators, feel free to translate passepartout in our new, lovely
git repository.

Regards,
  Sven