Re: Using Git and separating translations into their own l10n-LL repository

Le samedi 04 avril 2009 à 13:56 +0200, Matej Urban a écrit :
> I had been unavailable for some time now and was wondering if there is
> anything new on this matter about one folder for po files.

No, we'll stick with the classical structure.

> I've seen new packages making their way to git, which does not work
> for me yet, but it seems that I'll only change svn commands for git
> ones. So far all "I" (I am sure that there are many, many useful
> features for brave profies) gained was 3 new installed packages to
> make git work. Everything else is the same from my point of view.

All necessary information is here:
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/GitHowTo

Current modules with translations who have anticipated the git migration
are:
glib, gnome-scan, gtk+, nemiver, niepce, pitivi, policykit-gnome
(broken), and tasks.

The remaining modules will migrate just after 2.26.1 (around April
16th).

Claude