Re: Using Git and separating translations into their own l10n-LL repository

I had been unavailable for some time now and was wondering if there is
anything new on this matter about one folder for po files.

I've seen new packages making their way to git, which does not work
for me yet, but it seems that I'll only change svn commands for git
ones. So far all "I" (I am sure that there are many, many useful
features for brave profies) gained was 3 new installed packages to
make git work. Everything else is the same from my point of view.

Thanks.