Re: New team for Kazakh (kk)

Le lundi 22 septembre 2008 à 10:36 +0600, Margulan Moldabekov a écrit :
> yep, thx for reply. Now we've translated gnome-backgrounds,
> gnome-menus, gnome-desktop. In case I'm newbie to translate such
> projects I attach translation here. By the way nautilus is also
> coming...

I have committed your translations in SVN (trunk only). But please, next
time attach your files in a Bugzilla report, so as we can better track
the status of your request. Then just give us the bug link.
Also carefuly check your po file headers with a text editor, they were
still Russian mentionned in two files ;-)

I created the status page for Kazakh:
http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/kk

Claude