Re: New team for Kazakh (kk)

Le samedi 13 septembre 2008 à 18:23 +0600, Margulan Moldabekov a écrit :
> Name: Moldabekov Margulan; email: moldabekov gmail com,
> frost uw gmail com; bugzilla account: moldabekov gmail com
>

> Language: Kazakh; Қазақша; kk

Hi,

I created a Kazakh component in Bugzilla, under l10n product, so as you
can begin by attaching translations to bug reports.

http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n&component=Kazakh%20[kk]

Tell this list whenever you have translations ready to be committed. As
soon as there will be translations committed, we'll create the status
pages on l10n.gnome.org

Welcome on board !

Claude