Re: String additions to 'ekiga.gnome-2-24'

2008-09-23 klockan 22:20 skrev Damien Sandras:
> Le mardi 23 septembre 2008 à 17:43 +0000, GNOME Status Pages a écrit :
> > It seems your recent commit broke string freeze. If you want to change
> > strings in a frozen branch, you have to obtain gnome-i18n approval
> > first.
> Sorry for that, I was under the impression that right after the release,
> we were allowed to fix broken strings without approval.

On your trunk branch, sure. But not on the gnome-2-24 branch, since that
remains frozen forever.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

i will hold you close :: if you're afraid of heights              -- incubus