Re: String additions to 'ekiga.gnome-2-24'
- From: Damien Sandras <dsandras seconix com>
- To: Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>
- Cc: gnome-i18n gnome org, jan schampera unix net
- Subject: Re: String additions to 'ekiga.gnome-2-24'
- Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2008 22:20:09 +0200
Le mardi 23 septembre 2008 à 17:43 +0000, GNOME Status Pages a écrit :
> It seems your recent commit broke string freeze. If you want to change
> strings in a frozen branch, you have to obtain gnome-i18n approval
Sorry for that, I was under the impression that right after the release,
we were allowed to fix broken strings without approval.
So, I am asking for approval to fix strings in 3.0.1. Some of the
strings were not accurate or were referring to an incorrect action.
If not allowed, we will revert.
Sorry for the confusion,
_ Damien Sandras
//\ Ekiga Softphone : http://www.ekiga.org/
v_/_ NOVACOM : http://www.novacom.be/
FOSDEM : http://www.fosdem.org/
SIP Phone : sip:dsandras ekiga net
] [Thread Prev