Re: String additions to 'ekiga.gnome-2-24'

Le mardi 23 septembre 2008 à 17:43 +0000, GNOME Status Pages a écrit :

[...]

> It seems your recent commit broke string freeze. If you want to change
> strings in a frozen branch, you have to obtain gnome-i18n approval
> first.

Sorry for that, I was under the impression that right after the release,
we were allowed to fix broken strings without approval.

So, I am asking for approval to fix strings in 3.0.1. Some of the
strings were not accurate or were referring to an incorrect action.

If not allowed, we will revert.

Sorry for the confusion,
--
 _     Damien Sandras