Re: Release notes proofreading

I gave them a brief onceover. There were a few things that were a
bit strange.

Is there a quick way to get the list of changes you made?

I've just thought that someone needs to go through and Americanise
the spellings too.

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA