Re: String additions to 'glade3.HEAD'

On Wed, Sep 17, 2008 at 5:50 AM, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:
> Le mardi 16 septembre 2008, à 16:51 -0400, Tristan Van Berkom a écrit :
>> There are little or no string changes in gnome-2-22 branch, and no, I dont
>> intend to release anything else off of that branch, so dont waste your time.
>
> So no new translations? We can handle the creation of a tarball for you
> if it's a time issue.

If you want to add new translations to gnome-2-22 branch and make a release
from there thats fine with me, time is definitely an issue, if I mean
to ever make
a 3.6 release - this time I cant be bothered with the old branch.

On the other hand, one release is just about all the mileage you'll get out
of those translations, and I would obviously rather see useful new strings
from trunk being translated...

Cheers,
                   -Tristan