Re: conduit branched for 2.24

2008-09-08 klockan 20:44 skrev Christian Persch:
> I guess the same issue now exists for other modules in the Gnome
> desktop, e.g. gedit with gedit-plugins and seahorse with
> seahorse-plugins ?

Seahorse plugins is in the Desktop set in Damned Lies. I don't know what its
official status is, btw. Perhaps we can do the same for Epiphany Extensions?

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

if you really want to live :: why not try and make yourself       -- incubus