Re: Non-community-based approaches to localisation

On Sun, Sep 7, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Simos Xenitellis <simos lists googlemail com> wrote:
What I see that was missing and still is, is a person to act as
liaison between the open-source localisation communities of India and
C-DAC. I took up somewhat this role during the discussion some months
ago, but it just looks awkward for me to be further involved.
Could someone pick up this task?

What you have in hand is that there is a big organisation which showed
interest some months ago with l10n, and it might still have interest
in open-source localisation. It's up to you to lead the way with
C-DAC, in localisation or other open-source activities.

This is exactly true. We have shared with people whom we know not to do this for KDE. Will continue to take efforts in direction. :-)

--
Regards,

Sri Ramadoss M