Re: how to get more translators involved

Hi,

On Sat, 2008-09-06 at 01:13 +0200, Robert-André Mauchin wrote:

> I'm pretty sure that all teams will take care your project, but it's
> rush time until 2.24 release. not even talking about the upcoming
> releases notes. The whole gimp set is quite big too, 10k string it's not
> an easy job to translate/review. What's your roadmap, when do you expect
> to release ?

We are closing in on the 2.6 release and we are tentatively
string-frozen for quite a while already (as announced earlier here). We
are planning to do a first release candidate soon, perhaps even do the
final 2.6 release by the end of this month.

> Motivate users seems to be a good idea, however it's not so easy to
> integrate a team, need to learn glossary etc... However, you can post a
> message on your blog to suggest users to contact l10n teams (link to DL
> teams page).

Ok, I will probably do that then. Thanks.

Sven