Re: how to get more translators involved

Sven Neumann a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Fri, 2008-09-05 at 19:53 -0300, Leonardo F. Fontenelle wrote:
>
>> All team leaders are subscribed to the mailing list, so you should
>> consider you message delivered.
>
> I completely understand that the GNOME translators are quite busy with
> the upcoming GNOME 2.24 release and perhaps not as interested in
> updating the GIMP translations. So I would like to motivate some GIMP
> users to contribute to the translations. The question is how that could
> best be done, without just creating more work for you.
>

> Sven

Hi Sven,

I'm pretty sure that all teams will take care your project, but it's
rush time until 2.24 release. not even talking about the upcoming
releases notes. The whole gimp set is quite big too, 10k string it's not
an easy job to translate/review. What's your roadmap, when do you expect
to release ?

Motivate users seems to be a good idea, however it's not so easy to
integrate a team, need to learn glossary etc... However, you can post a
message on your blog to suggest users to contact l10n teams (link to DL
teams page).

Regards,

Bob.