Re: dangling files on l10n.gnome.org

Le jeudi 04 septembre 2008 à 22:35 +0200, Sven Neumann a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> On Thu, 2008-09-04 at 17:34 +0200, Claude Paroz wrote:
>
> > If you're talking about po file statistics, Damned Lies displays stats
> > from database, so even if you remove the file, the stats will still show
> > up for these files.
>
> That is interesting. What is the rationale behind this? It appears to me
> that it would be better if the update script removed files from the
> database when they are removed from SVN. But maybe I am just missing
> something.

You're right, it should do it and you can enter a bug report, but DL is
currently in conservative maintenance mode because we plan to test a new
tool in the next months, that is Transifex [1].

Corrections have been applied and you should now see the correct list of
translation files on http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp

Claude

[1] http://www.transifex.org