Re: dangling files on l10n.gnome.org

Le mercredi 03 septembre 2008 à 21:57 +0200, Sven Neumann a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> recently I have been removing some po files from the GIMP source module.
> These files never had any translations. Since we are now using LINGUAS
> files, their existence was not any longer necessary.
>
> Now I can still see these files on http://l10n.gnome.org/module/gimp
> even though they are not any longer in SVN. Is there perhaps a problem
> with the update script not deleting files that were deleted from SVN?

If you're talking about po file statistics, Damned Lies displays stats
from database, so even if you remove the file, the stats will still show
up for these files.
We have to manually remove the corresponding entries in the database if
we want to remove them from the stats page. Just send me privately the
details and I'll do the job.

Claude