Re: Translated files need to be committed

Hi Zabeeh,

I could commit file for you, but I don't want to supersede your team
leader. Couldn't your team coordinator Mohammad Khalid Ameery do it for
you ?

He doesn't have an SVN account and he doesn't have any problem in one committing my files.

I don't know the hierarchy of your team, but If your team coordinator
approuves, you can also apply for a GNOME account on the svn. Please
read http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount and
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/SvnHowTo

I have my own SVN account, but don't have Internet access in my Linux machine for the moment.

So it will be a help committing them.