Re: Some useful scripts

Em Ter, 2008-08-12 às 18:10 +0200, Christian Rose escreveu:
> On 8/12/08, Leonardo F. Fontenelle <leonardof gnome org> wrote:
> > Em Seg, 2008-08-11 às 15:46 +0200, Gil Forcada escreveu:
> >  > To ease my translation/revision workflow I have made some small bash
> >  > scripts that I'm attaching if anyone things they are useful :)
> >
> > I got a few of them too, so I'll post them here.
>
> All sounds really useful, so feel free to put them somewhere on the
> http://live.gnome.org/ wiki and link to them from
> http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/. A
> http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/Scripts page would perhaps
> make sense...
>
> In any case, having them in the wiki will probably mean that they are
> more easily findable instead of having to search in mailing list
> archives.

I just created the TranslationProject/Scripts page and added "review", a
reworked version of "zzpo". Usage is very simple: checkout the po/ or
help/ dir, make local changes (translate, or download a translation you
want to review), then run the script without arguments. It's a very good
companion to the "tsfx" script I attached to a previous email. With them
you don't need to checkout the entire module and run 'intltool-update':
you can use damned-lies' message catalogs.

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org