Re: Cultural Issue with the Foot Logo

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 5:49 PM, Gudmund Areskoug
<gudmundpublic gmail com> wrote:

> I think no alternative logos will appear until people start submitting them.

I'm not an artist. So, all I can do is propose ideas. As said somewhere
in the marketing-list, I like Thilo's idea of the gnome hat. Probably, we
can start with an old icon of EOG (attached). We can remove the eye
to get only the hat, or it may include a gnome's face as well.

Let me repeat that this is a proposal for a "secondary" logo, not a
replacement of the foot logo. So, I won't try to argue whether to
obsolete the foot, unless no second logo is allowed.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/