Re: Cultural Issue with the Foot Logo

Hello,

I've read a few such "cultural" problems, and can understand why they
came around, but it eventually comes down to the "interpretation" of
the problem.

*I strongly support an idea to make logo and logo-name
international-isable, translatable and changeable, but I doubt that
this will (ever) happen soon. There are numerous names in the
open-source community, that are funny, strange, offensive or plane
stupid to some cultures or languages.*

If the foot offends me, I don't see the foot, but a paw.
If paw offends me, then I see a happy face, with toes as electrified hair ...
... in the end, I don't look at the foot, but love the thing that represents it.

Imagine me; I consider a circle offensive and a cross personally
degradable. Think about it and count the letters T and O, that I had
to write.