Re: Cultural Issue with the Foot Logo

On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 2:38 PM, DULMANDAKH Sukhbaatar
<dulmandakh gmail com> wrote:

> As a mongolian, I don't have anything against foot. And neither to
> other people. They get interested what the foot and GNOME is. Just
> that.

Thanks. So, it's not a problem for Mongolian.

> Personally, I like it, and everyone who use GNOME also likes it.

So do I, as long as I don't try to spread GNOME. And I assume most
GNOME fans here like it. Please note that the question is not about
you, but it's about your culture in general.

Regards,
--
Theppitak Karoonboonyanan
http://linux.thai.net/~thep/