Re: New team for Asturian (ast)

Le mardi 21 octobre 2008 à 00:51 +0200, Mikel a écrit :
> Hi i'm proposed here:
> http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/TeamBrainstorm
>
> My e-mail and bugzilla account is mikelisimu yahoo es
>
> English name of the language: Asturian
> Native name of the language: Asturianu
> ISO 639-2 code (haven't ISO 639-1): ast
>
> Mailing list address for bugs: gnome softastur org
> Team website: http://softastur.org
>
> I have a question, we have translated several gnome applications on
> launchpad.net for Ubuntu project, and we what to subbmit it to gnome,
> how can we do that (CVS, or similar way).

Hi Mikel,

Thanks for the effort of submitting your translations upstream. That's a
good move.
You already have an Asturian component in l10n product of GNOME
Bugzilla.
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n&component=Asturian%20[ast]

So you can now download po files from Launchpad and then attach them in
bug reports.
Tell this list about bug numbers containing po files to commit in GNOME
Subversion. After some time, you'll be able to ask for an SVN account to
be able to commit yourself.
See http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount

Cheers,

Claude