Re: New team for =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Secwepemcts=EDn?= (shs)

Le mardi 21 octobre 2008 à 01:56 -0700, Neskie Manuel a écrit :
> Weytk-p
>
> My Name is Neskie Manuel.  I would like to start a new translation team.
>
> -- Bugzilla Info --
>
> Account: neskiem gmail com
> E-mail: neskiem gmail com
>
> -- Language Info --
>
> English: Shuswap
> Native: Secwepemctsín

Hi Neskie,

I created a Shuswap [shs] component in the l10n product in GNOME
Bugzilla, so as you can begin to attach your translations to bug reports
and ask for committing them.
We'll create the team on l10n.gnome.org as soon as there will be po
files committed in Subversion for your language.

Claude