Re: String additions to 'epiphany.gnome-2-24'

Em Seg, 2008-10-13 às 00:57 +0000, GNOME Status Pages escreveu:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
>     http://l10n.gnome.org/.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'epiphany.gnome-2-24':
>
>     + "Cannot Load Document While Working Offline"
>     + "Cannot load document while working offline."
>
> Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
> might be worth investigating.

Diego, your commit broke a string freeze:

http://svn.gnome.org/viewvc/epiphany?view=revision&revision=8580

It is evident from the URL that you were carreful enough to fix message
catalogs as well, so that virtually no translation team will get hurt.
But it's still an unapproved string freeze break... We (translators)
were just discussing communication issues between develpers and
translators in this release cycle.

http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/HandlingStringFreezes

--
Leonardo Fontenelle