Re: GNOME 2.24: Worst release cycle I have been a part of [l10n/i18n]

Am Sonntag, den 12.10.2008, 20:17 +0200 schrieb Jorge González González:
> I don't think that our work, as translators, is to review translatable
> or not strings. This should be done by developers, not translators, we
> already have thousands of modules to translate and people to
> coordinate.

OK, let's close Bugzilla completely if developers should find all bugs
themselves. I just wonder if there will be time left to write code.

I've written this a lot of times:
I especially expect trunk users, and those very few translation teams
with much manpower (translating trunk way before string freeze starts)
to report such issues *before* string freeze takes place. Then there
will be less string freeze breaks too.

andre
--
 mailto:ak-47 gmx net | failed