Re: String additions to 'seahorse.HEAD'

Em Dom, 2008-10-12 às 03:10 +0000, GNOME Status Pages escreveu:
> This is an automatic notification from status generation scripts on:
>     http://l10n.gnome.org/.
>
> There have been following string additions to module 'seahorse.HEAD':
>
>     + "Are you sure you want to delete %d passwords?"
>     + "Are you sure you want to delete the password '%s'?"
>
> Note that this doesn't directly indicate a string freeze break, but it
> might be worth investigating.

Thank you, Adam!

_If you get approval_, you might use something like this pseudocode:

if number==1
	string=printf(_("Are you sure you want to delete the password '%s'?"),
name)

else

	string=printf(N_("Are you sure you want to delete %d password?", "Are
you sure you want to delete %d passwords?", number), number)

fi

It doesn't make much sense in English (or in Portuguese), but I hope it
helps for languages with more than two plural forms.

--
Leonardo Fontenelle
http://leonardof.org