Re: String additions to 'evolution-data-server.gnome-2-24'

Guys,

Sorry for this. I cherry-picked a huge commit from trunk, which made me
miss my eyes. This string need not be translated and is just a fallback
portion.

I would demark it from translation from the branch tomorrow. Sorry for
the spam.

-Srini.