Re: GIMP 2.6.1 release ahead

Hi Sven,

My name is Quim, I work with Gil in the Catalan l10n team.

I have a question. The windows setup program is english only. But some years It had several languages and the user could select in the first step of the installation.

Is there any possibility to this feature back ?

I have the scripts and the catalan translations done. I get the scripts from  http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=121075

Regards,

Quim.