Re: New team for Crimean Tatar (Crimean Turkish) (crh)

Le dimanche 16 novembre 2008 à 21:09 -0600, "Reşat SABIQ (Reshat)" a
écrit :
> Christian Rose yazmış:
> > On 8/1/08, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net> wrote:
> >> Le vendredi 01 août 2008 à 04:43 -0500, "Reşat Sabiq (Reshat)" a écrit :

> >>  >
> >>  > Hi,
> >>  >
> >>  > Looks like somebody deleted the team 2 months or so after it was born,
> >>  > treating it as inactive, which of course doesn't make any sense. Can
> >>  > this be re-evaluated and addressed?
> >>

> >> Done:
> >>
> >> http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/crh
> >
> > I now also added a Bugzilla component:
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n&component=Crimean%20Tatar%20[crh]
> >

> > Christian
> Hi,
>
> I'm starting on the next step: obtaining svn access.

Before receiving an SVN access, you should have contributed a certain
amount of translations. Looking at crh stats, I think you should still
do a little much work before asking for the account :-/
http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/AccountFAQ

> However, i'm not
> sure whether i'm first supposed to ask for Translation Team to be made
> available on the following page:
> https://mango.gnome.org/new_account.php
> If i have to select a translation team, please add it.

No, for new teams, you should go the old way, that is write to
accounts gnome org with all requested information.

> I might try submitting the account request later today (depending on
> feedback speed, possibly with a couple of fields incorrect), just to get
> the wheels rolling.
>
> P.S. As an i18n team coordinator, do i also need "Shell access for GNOME
> websites"?

Not at all.

Claude