Re: Download po files in a tar.gz

Og Maciel írta:
> On Fri, Nov 14, 2008 at 11:15 AM, Gabor Kelemen <kelemeng gnome hu> wrote:
>> And it's here:
>>
>> bzr branch lp:~ubuntu-l10n-hu/ubuntu-hu-web/tools
>
> How about instructions in English? I'm refering to the echo lines :)

Umm... did I said anything about bug reports? :P

> Also, the XFCE project has a nice script that allows for the checkout
> of translation files (.po) plus a few more files AND update them...
> maybe it is a matter of re-using it?

I think this check out everything approach would be slow, for obvious
reasons :). And the files on d-l are already up to date, so why do we
want to update the files locally?
So, I don't believe that this is useful for me.
(I have some ugly and unpublished scripts to make my job easy and fast.
Perhaps some day I'll rewrite them to publish :))

Of course, anybody is free to prove that I'm wrong :).

Regards
Gabor Kelemen