Re: Download po files in a tar.gz

Vladimir Melo írta:
> 2008/11/13 Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>:

>>> I think this is a very useful feature, but it would be even better if
>>> we could keep this archive up-to-date.
>> What do you mean? Could you just explain us your use case?
>>
>> Claude
>>

> I think we could have a way to get message updates without download
> all over again.Of course we can rename the file and download the
> current archive, but it would be even better if we get just the diff
> between the previous and the current one.
> Maybe you can see a way to check if the archive is up-to-date and, if
> it's not, do it (merging?) taking advantage of the previous download.

And it's here:

bzr branch lp:~ubuntu-l10n-hu/ubuntu-hu-web/tools

or

http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~ubuntu-l10n-hu/ubuntu-hu-web/tools/files/14?file_id=gmirr-20080622173636-p80j7a6larff5mau-1

Grab it and test please. In theory, it should guess the correct language
code and then download the files under the gnome-2-26, gnome-{extras,
infrastructure, office} and fifth-toe categories, and sort them into
directories, divided by po/pot files and ui/doc files, like this:
http://paste.ubuntu.com/71904/.

You can also download the po files of older releases, as well as for
other languages in case you need it (you are using other locale than the
language you are translating to, the locale guessing failed or just for
fun :)).

And the whole process takes only about 1.5 minutes :).

Have fun
Gabor Kelemen