Re: GNOME 2.25/2.26 on Damned Lies

Le jeudi 06 novembre 2008 à 15:42 +0100, Petr Kovar a écrit :
> Hi!
>
> I think it's the right time to set up the GNOME 2.25/2.26 development
> release set on Damned Lies. 2.25.1 has been just released. That being
> said, maybe we could also think whether hiding development release set
> from translators on Damned Lies in the early period of development cycle is
> really needed, or not.

Hi all,

Yes, you deserve some explanations. With Stéphane Raimbault, we have
been very busy recently to port current Damned Lies application to the
Django framework. And I'd want to use the new app for tracking GNOME
2.26. No new feature for the time being.

You can temporarily test it under the following URL:
http://djamnedlies.gnome.org

You'll find there the stats for GNOME 2.26.

I'd like to have some more days with both applications in parallel so as
we can track regressions. Please tell me (or enter a bug) if you find
some pecularity in the new app. The i18n support is not yet completely
done. Don't try to intltool-update the po directory.
Stéphane is preparing a good surprise for you all in the next weeks...

This move is a step forward to draw near the Transifex [1] application
which is also moving to Django.

Regards,

Claude

[1] http://transifex.org