Re: Cultural Issue with the Foot Logo

Op donderdag 30-10-2008 om 13:27 uur [tijdzone +0700], schreef Theppitak
Karoonboonyanan:

> How is a foot interpreted in your culture? Do you have the same
> issue I have met? In my culture, showing foot is considered rude.
We have no problems showing our feet in our culture, it's not considered
rude.

> I am not asking to replace the foot logo.
It's not a foot, it's a footprint. Or a paw print. Human feet usually
have five toes, not four.

Is showing a paw print in your culture considered rude?

Tino Meinen