Re: New team for [Lao] ([lo])" as the subject

Dear Sir Anousack

Please give the step to work in gnome because i will  make plan for a small training for the volunteer

Reeqard
Os

On Wed, Oct 29, 2008 at 5:51 PM, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
On 10/29/08, Lao Ubuntu Team <laoubuntu gmail com> wrote:
> My name is Outhai SAIOUDOM. i'm trying to look for Lao team on Gnome but
> There is no team for Lao language is listed in GNOME I18n site and I would
> like to request for new team,
> I have a small team working with translating Ubuntu, some friends at
> National University of Laos and some volunteers.
>
> My Email is : laoubuntu gmail com
> The url is a part of Lao Open Source ( Lao Ubuntu ) initiative at:
> http://www.laoubuntu.com

Hi, could you perhaps work together with Anousak Souphavanh
<anousak gmail com>? Please see
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2008-October/msg00210.html
and http://mail.gnome.org/archives/gnome-i18n/2008-October/msg00211.html.

As Claude said, even if there is no http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/lo
page yet, either of you can start contributing to the
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/lo page by opening bug reports at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/simple-bug-guide.cgi?product=l10n&comp=Lao%20[lo],
attaching your translations to those bug reports, and asking people to
commit those translation for you.

When there has been translations contributed, a translation team can
be discussed on this list.

Os555
www.laoubuntu.com