Re: Lao team

Le mercredi 29 octobre 2008 à 13:14 +0700, Anousak Souphavanh a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> Hope all is well. I was wondering if you could re-activate Lao team.
> Some of my members have been translating GNOME under Ubuntu but I told
> them to hold off and do it from GNOME so the files can be upstream
> later on.

Very good initiative, thanks!

>  I check live.gnome and see that our Lao team has been
> de-activated thus I would like to ask to re-active and let us
> translate the remaining files. Also please tell me the status of my
> SVN account, I also need to activate.
>
> Info:
> Name: Anousak Anthony Souphavanh
> Email: Anousak gmail com
> Team: Lao Gnome
> Country: Laos
> Link: http://sourceforge.net/laofoss
>
> Many thanks for help.

I created a Lao [lo] component in 'l10n' product of GNOME Bugzilla, so
you can begin by attaching translations to bug reports, and ask for kind
people in this list to commit them for you, while you're waiting for an
SVN account.

We will create the team stats page on l10n.gnome.org as soon as there
are files committed.

Claude