Re: New team for [Persian, Old (ca.600-400 B.C.)] ([peo])

Ysgrifennodd David Lodge:
> There is precedence for deceased languages in Gnome - there is an Olde
> Englisc team (ang) (though nothing's been done for a few years) as
> there is for Latin.

ISTR trying to contact the Latin contact at some point and not getting a
response.  I wonder whether I should formally attempt to take over the
all-but-sinecure "team", such as it is, since I'm around, and after all
I did get an A at Latin GCSE. :)

Thomas Thurman, tthurman at gnome, http://blogs.gnome.org/tthurman
You are in a large room, with a passage to the south, a passage to the
west, and a wall of broken rock to the east. There is a large "Y2" on a
rock in the room's center.