Re: New team for [Persian, Old (ca.600-400 B.C.)] ([peo])

Are you sure? You want to translate GNOME into a language that has not
been spoken for 24 centuries and its whole corpus can fit in one book?

BTW, you also got the native name wrong. You are using the Arabic
script, but Old Persian was never written in that script: It was
written in Old Persian cuneiforms (more information available at
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Old_Persian_cuneiform_script). If I
recall correctly, the scholars are not sure what the speakers of the
language called their own language. Are you sure you know the Old
Persian language?