Re: Want to participate

dear mohan, welcome.
the ones on the left are mostly documentations
those on the right mostly the menu and the messages that appear while
running applications
leave alone orca and cheese as i have done them and not yet committed.
take any of the files in the link given and start translating.
pl let us know which file to avoid duplication of work.
once done sent it to felix.

if you want to know how mail me mentioning your familiarity with tamil
typing an translations.
details of the OS the pc would also help
tv